5.23.2010

Just Out Cover

I know I haven't blogged in like forever. I admit I've been lazy even if there's a lot f things going on.

Couple of days ago, a friend of mine sent me a picture of me from last years NAGVA Championships in Chicago and asked him how did he get access from it. He later in said that I'll be in the cover of a LGBT Magazine down in Oregon Which is this years host state, Portland to be specific.

Later on, the Portland Gay Volleyball Director shared a link on my facebook page. I got curious and viewed it and this is what it showed ...

I didn't believe it at first not until I saw it with my own eyes.

He also added that the shot was so amazing to pass taken by a good friend of mine here in Seattle, Nack or as I call him "Camby".

This is definitely another thing to look forward to for this years NAGVA Chanpionships. The tournament director said that all registered players should be getting a copy of the magazine.

Can't wait to get my own copy.

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment