3.08.2011

MAC 109

I have been obsessing about this MAC brush in forever and have always wanted to by me one. Sure enough, when I go to a MAC store I would always check it out and just feel the brush.

I dint have a huge collection of MAC brushes like others. Heck, u think I only own 2. But last Saturday I finally far in and bought one. I wouldn't call myself queen of cheap but when it comes to my make up brushes I don't go for the brand but I go for quality. I've been buying cheap brushes online or even drug store ones. I try and learn to work with whatever brush I purchase and that method has been working out for me.

So after the longest time if wanting to purchase the MAC 109, I finally purchased it this weekend and I am loving it! One of the things that stops me was the it's price. $32 out of a brush is not my thing. I always find a replacement of these expensive brushes but I can't seem to find one for this.

I love love love this brush and been using it since I bought it this weekend. I'm not gonna go over any "review" like others but all I can say is that it works for my make up needs!

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

- Posted using BlogPress from my ChaCha iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment