4.21.2011

RIP iPhone 3gs (12.31.09 - 4.14.11)

There was a reason behind why I havent been blogging lately and one of them is because my iPhone finally died on me. I was able to revive my iPhone after it decided to dive in the sink at the club with full of water. Took couple of days to dry it out but it finally gave in.
 
Last week, it stopped working while I was at work. It worked just fine in the morning but as I was about to go to my lunch break it just shut off. I tried charging it but i was positive that i still have enough batter on it. I rushed to an AT&T store right away to see my options but unfortunately they couldnt help me coz I am out of warranty and didnt subscribe for some Apple care insurance. They referred me to go to an Apple store hoping that they could help me better. I rushed to the closest Apple store and they checked on my phone. I didnt tell them that I had liquid damage coz i know that they would never help me with my phone.
 
The guy came back after checking it and sure enough he deteceted the liquid damage. And at the same time the sim plate that i was using is my friends sim plate from california. BUMMER! I gave up and have no other options. Currently im using my HTC 8125 which is vintage already with smart phones. But its a working phone but just not the same.
 
I finally figured out how to blog thru email but the pictures will be a lil jacked up coz i dodnt know how to put it in the middle. I just have to do a lil editing at home coz work pc wont allow me to go to blogger to make a post or edit a post.
 
Anyhow, hope I get to post more and keep this up to date.
 
not using xoxo,
ChaCha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment