9.19.2012

Surprise Boo!!!

It was a special night for a very special person in my life. It was my dear Boo's (MaxieBoo) surprise birthday dinner collectively planned by the lovely ladies of UW Volleyball.

Ky and Jo contacted me couple of days before the surprise telling me that they wanted to plan a scavenger hunt for Boo and end the night with dinner together with our closest friends. Couple of weeks before then, we have secretly been talking about that night and we just wanted to make it a special night.

Boo had no clue and was totally surprised by it all. Here was my lil bit of struggle... Boo and I planned to hang out Thursday and Friday and knowing that the surprise was Friday, I had to figure out how to "get rid" of him so he won't have any clue on what was really gonna happen. I told the girls to let him know right away about their plans on that Friday. So, basically I was just waiting for Boo to cancel on me for our Friday. Sure enough, I got the text and of course I had to give him a lil of a hard time about it. Haha! He was a lil upset that I was upset that he canceled lil did he know I was into something. I think I even used the line "So much for no interreptions" and that probably got him. Sorry Boo!

So we hangout Thursday night with couple of Red Box rentals and drinks til the next day came that the both of us was just tired. We took a nap and next thing you know it was 4:30 pm. I was like "when does he leave? I have to get ready" in the back of my head. LOL!

I tried to take a picture of Boo as he removes his blindfold at the restaurant but obviously he was too happy and surprised that all I got was a blurry picture. LOL!

So much fun that night surprising my Boo. I hope I don't have to pay for it soon since I gave you a hard time while planning it.

Mahal na Mahal Kita!!!

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment