10.15.2012

Sunday Craving Fix

It was definitely a Sunday Craving Fix kind of day yesterday as I was able to indulge myself with some of my favorites that I haven't had in awhile.

Beef Brisket, Squid Ball and Wonton Noodle soup.

I used to eat this a lot when I lived a block away from Chinatown. But since we moved a lil further south last year, I barely get a chance to stop by for some yummy noodles. This reminds me of the noodle soups back home. Same taste... same craving fix. Funny how the lady server still works there after 10 years of living here in Seattle and 10 years of eating there.

Macaroons
 
Now this is major yum yum in my tummy. We went to our friends place right after having noodles at Chinatown and this tray of macaroons was basically waiting on us while being baked. It was so delicious!!!
When I used  to work at the airport, I remember buying some of these but the only difference is the half chocolate dipped accent to it.
 
Well there goes my Sunday Craving Fix. And there goes tons of extra pounds on me again. Oh well, it was so good.

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment