1.15.2013

Finding Nemo

I was so excited when I found out that my "eldest son" was gonna be visiting town from SoCal. He moved down there not to long ago to start school and for a change of scenery. As far as I remember, he's  been wanting to move to SoCal and when he found the chance to do so.
 
I got a call from Nemo last Thursday and was wanting to meet up but I just left work and was at Southcenter mall with my friend Tyra. But we made sure that we would see each other even for a lil bit befor he heads back to SoCal. Sunday was a good oppurtunity. I was in the hill for a baby shower but told him that I would be able to meet up with him after. The gang decided to grab some drinks at Purr after the baby shower and it was perfect timing that they were in the area.
 
Outside Purr since Nemo is underage
 
I was glad to see Nemo (center) and finally meet his boy Cole. I have heard great things about him since they got together and sure enough he is just how Nemo described him to me. Nemo and Cole seems really happy and I can't stop but notice the smiles that they give to each other. It was nice to be able to chat and catch up with how things are going with him/them.
 
Cole, Nemo and I at open gym Monday
 
I was lucky enough to see them again at open gym. After they stopped by on Sunday open gym, they thought might as well play some volleyball on Monday and have more time hanging out with the Seattle peeps just like the good old days.
 
I really wish all the best for Nemo. And I hope he finally gets back to school this fall as planned. Plus, he has good potential on making the volleyball team at the junior college that he is planning to go to.
 
I'll miss you again Nemo! I hope to see you on April when we plan on visiting SoCal.
not usingxoxo, ChaCha  

No comments:

Post a Comment