12.01.2010

Taho!!! Taho!!!


Nope! I'm not talking about Lake Tahoe but I'm talking about a Philippine snack food.

I remember when I was a kid back home (maybe when I was even older), I always look forward for the vendor screaming at the top of his lungs while walking around and trying to get customers attention and I would run to my mom asking for money for my usual morning snack.

Yesterday, Jael who I work with in my early morning showed me that she has Taho for breakfast and told me that James (used to work in our hospital) bought it for her. Jonathan and I immediately responded with a lil jealousy. Ha! I haven't had Taho I'm forever and it made me crave after seeing it. I immediately sent a text to James telling him how jealous I was and was giving a hard time about it. He immediately responded saying he will send Jonathan and I the next time. Made me excited! Lol!!!

This morning Jael came to my area carrying 3 cups of Taho. One for me, one for her and one for Jonathan. Sweeeet! I sent James another text saying Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This is just in time after I posted on my facebook status how much I miss back home most especially in the holiday season.

Thanks again James!!! I'll get you back!

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

- Posted using BlogPress from my ChaCha iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment