9.19.2011

Valentin Chmerkovskiy on DWTS

I've been following Dancing with the Stars probably since it started. And it is no denying that they have a lot of hotties on that show, Pro dancers or the Stars.

One that Hollywood and probably a lot of fans have been hot for is Maksim Chmerkovskiy. I totally agree with this not until his brother Valentin Chmerkovskiy came in.

The Dancing with the Stars premier was tonight and my jaw dropped when I saw Val. I mean I've seen him dance in the show before on gusting but more of Val this season works for me.

Lame screenshots down below but it's the most I can do for now...

saw this pic on google images and thought it was HOT!

SO ADORABLE!

I can always trust my iPhone for capturing the best moments ever. haha!

Are you Team Maks or Team Val?



Do you think Val is HOTTER than his brother Maksim?

No comments:

Post a Comment