11.28.2011

Serving Tacoma Realness!!!

It's been years since the last time I went out in Tacoma,WA. If I'm not mistaken, I was probably 19 or 20 years old the last time I went clubbing there (remember when Destiny's, an under age after hours club?).
 
But this past weekend, the gang head down south and visit/celebrate a good friends birthday.
JAE BIRD!!!
 
We started the night in an Irish Pub called O'Malleys which we end up calling O'Nellies just to gay up the place a lil bit since its all Military men and girls there. The place was bright with pool tables and other games. We didn't spend much time there but we definitely downed couple of drinks. I even got Jae and I free shots for her birthday!!! (trick is you let the bartender know that it's somebody's birthday. some bartenders automatically give out free shots... try it!)
 
I wasn't able to take pics but thanks to my friends and their new iPhone4s, they were able to capture some of the moments. (i'll add more pics when Jae figures out uploading her pics since I heard she broke her camera that night)
Me, Jae and Odessa tearing up the dance floor with our Bye Gurl signs!
SO MUCH FUN dancing with these two.
Us girls again and Conrad joining the fun
 
We then found this parking lot down the hill from Silverstone and lil 'ol drunk us decided to do some pictorial sesh. The graffiti walls was pretty so we could pass the oppurtunity.

Serving Tacoma Realness!!!
This was a fierce dragon graffiti. Loved it!

Happy Birthday Jae! Had so much fun celebrating your birthday in Tacoma!
There goes my 1 Tacoma visit a year. Haha!

not using xoxo,
ChaCha


No comments:

Post a Comment