12.06.2011

I survived Metro

It was my first day taking the Metro Bus since we moved south of downtown about 3 months ago and it wasn't as bad as I imagined. The only downer was waking up 30 minutes earlier than usual when I drive to work.

My car "Georgie" (short for Gorgeous) gave me signals last Friday that she needs to go to a car spa and get some pampering. It made this dying sound and even the lights was starting to go down and probably close to out.

Riding the Metro didn't suck at all. In our area, I think theres two sets of people on the bus, the ones that was going to work and the rest are the ones who was trying to get the early fresh produce (you know us Asians!)

I wonder how long I can keep up with it though. It was my first day doing it but that's because I had no other choice of transportation while Georgie is out. But what was nice is that I saved about $10 from parking money!

Bus ride home
My ride home wasn't bad. It was a smooth 45 minutes ride with one transfer. The only annoying part is that it's the same time as most schools end and there was so much students waiting for the bus. And to add to that, there was so much "market people" on it too. I hope my next few days/weeks/months will just be as smooth.

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment