2.11.2013

Thinking of a new hobby

My life has always been about volleyball, traveling and clubbin for so many. It has always been the same over and over again. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about finding a new hobby or something that I can do on my downtime.

Two things stood out from the ideas I came up with, learning how to play a guitar and/or piano. I learned the basics when I was younger. My sisters taught me how to play the piano or at least play some songs and my childhood friends taught me some basics playing the guitar. I thought it would be fun to start over again and learn how to really play. Nothing major like big time musicians but it would be nice to be able to play these intruments and have my "ME" time and enjoy doing it. Hmm... something to really think about and consider. Maybe I can start with online tutorials with the guitar or something and then eventually sign up for pro lessons.

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment