2.25.2013

Mrs. Carter Show in Dallas


Last week has been another Beyonce week for me. Well who am I kidding? Every week is a Beyonce week but last week was extra special in a way. 

I thought my Vogue magazine subscription that I'm getting for free courtesy of ELF has expired courtesy of $30 order from last year that comes in with free year subscription. Well I was wrong! I was excited to recieve the issue where Beyonce is in the cover. I'm quite not sure if this is the only cover coz I've seen other ones in different pose and outfits. But anyways, I really havent read through the magazine yet but seen the pics and it was FAB-U-LOUS like always.

Last night, my mom told me that I got a mail from Ticketmaster and the first thing that came into my mind was the Mrs. Carter Show tickets that Boo purchased for us. I dropped everything on my hand and grabbed the letter and opened it immediately. Sure enough, it was our tickets. I didn't know that Boo put my address down for delivery so I didn't really expect it to come into our mail but it really made me happy and excited.

The date we chose is the Dallas show on July 6th which is a perfect excuse as well to visit my very good friend who I call Poppa who moved there 2 years ago plus it's his birthday weekend as well. The other dates that we considered was LA which is a Friday but Boo can't miss intern work and then the day after in Vegas which I've been sick off and probably gonna be really expensive. I'll be missing the San Francisico tournament which breaks my heart coz we all know how much I love the Bay so much and the volleyball tournament is runned by one and only Sheona. :( I really feel bad to miss it but I have to make some sacrifices and choices. But all I know is that it will be all worth it. a weekend with my Boo with our very first trip together to see our main girl Beyonce.

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment