5.28.2013

BH Cosmetics Haul


I've been wanting to pick up some stuff from BH Cosmetics for the longest time just to try out their products but at the same time, I haven't done any online make-up shoping in awhile. Haha!

Found a perfect timing when they were having a huge sale on some of their products which is pretty normal in their site. A sale of cheaper make-up already? YES PLEASE!!!
I knew I wanted new Eye Shadow Palettes and my attention was immediately drawn to the BH Party Girl. I needed some new brushes as well and the 12pcs Brush set came in a package which was a sweet deal. Blending Brushes is a must have for me and bought 3. I needed a new brush holder for my travels as well and the 29 Smoky Palette came in as a bonus for $8 since I already reached the $25 purchase. Also, I went and googled for some coupons for some extra deal and found a 10% off after $50 purchase. So it's deal after deal after deal. Heck yah!!!


When I saw my checkout cart, my total savings was $39.77. Amazing right?
One reason why I'd rather buy cheaper make-up versus department store high end stuff coz $50 can be just two items in your cart versus all these things that I've hauled. Just a lil primer on those eye shadows and the pop of color is already highly pigmented.

Thanks BH Cosmetics from a happy customer! I'm definitely coming back for more.

not using xoxo,
ChaCha


No comments:

Post a Comment