10.14.2010

The Coffee that definitely woke me up



I am not a huge coffee drinker like others but most of us has those moments that we just need one. Today was that day for me. I haven't been sleeping good lately and it's probably because of my after work naps before continuing my day with volleyball practices or what not resulting to late nights.

I was finishing my Starbucks Mocha Frap which is my coffee of choice (and not the normal hot coffee with creamer and sugar) and today it decided to jump onto my work keyboard and made a puddle and it definitely woke me up. My work take smelled like coffee all day but I saw a chance of calling the help desk and asking for a new keyboard which I've been wanting forever.

Well, my keyboard was replaced, now it's time for me to work on my pc tower getting replaced. It makes this accelerating fan sound that makes it sound like it's either gonna blow up or fly away from where it is seated. He changed it's fan today but I'll probably find a way o get it replaced. Lol

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

- Posted using BlogPress from my ChaCha iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment