11.22.2010

Yay for Snow


Ok so maybe later on I would hate it because of driving situation, too much cold weather and stuff like that but then I am loving the snow. It initially started yesterday but today is more legit.

I woke up not knowing that it's snowing and i went out my apartment and almost fell on my ass which woke me up. Haha. I got to work an was checking my Facebook or a bit and everybody is posting about snow snow snow.


I don't normally drink hot drinks in the morning but today is different. I ordered a hot coco in the cafeteria at work and enjoyed it outside while my coworker Michele and I were goofing around with out boater signs.

I like this weather as ling as it doesn't stuck ad get icey. I hope it stays this way.

Stay safe out there y'all!

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

- Posted using BlogPress from my ChaCha iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment