10.18.2011

Adam Levine & Anne V in Russian Vogue

YUMMY!!!

My heartbeat stop for a second as soon as I saw these pictures online. It is no lie that I am in love with Adam Levine and his sexiness and adding to his hotness is girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna aka Anne V in the modeling industry.

The duo posed for Vogue Russia almost naked or maybe they are. They compliment each other well but I can't stop staring at Adam specifically.  I mean, if the whole music thing doesn't work for him anymore he can definitely do some modeling.

Adam's band Maroon 5 is rumored to be performing to Victoria Secret's Fashion show to be aired on November 29 while Anne V struts her stuff on the runway for the 2nd time.

Enjoy the pictures...

Vogue Russia November 2011 cover







And as a bonus, I found this video clip of their shoot.



photo credits to Maroon 5 fb page

No comments:

Post a Comment