4.03.2012

That perfect song


 Take my hand
We'll walk a while, we'll talk a while
Feel my love, always there beside you
Be the one
I know you'll tell me everything
You are the one I cherish more than anything

I love you more than you'll ever know
I love you more than you'll ever see
More than my heart could ever show
I love you more than you'll ever know

It's been quite some time that I have been looking for that perfect song to describe how I feel for somebody special. No romantic involvment but just pure love. Love that no words can express.
I haven't listened to this song in so long and probably freshman in college was the last. Last night, I told one of my dearest friend "Mahal na Mahal Kita" (I love you very much in tagalog) and it took him awhile to respond and I knew he was on google translate and replied saying "Ibigin ko ka ng mas maraming kaysa makikita mo ba alam" which totally didn't make sense but I understood what he was trying to say, "I love you more than you'll ever know". Strange how I understood what he was trying to tell me instantly.
That lead me to reminiscing to this song. It was perfect line be line & word by word. It's funny how i struggled for the longest time trying to figure out a song for him and he was the one who helped me figure it out.

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment