2.03.2011

Janet Jackson in Manila, Philippines


I am super jealous with my hometown right now. Janet Jackson arrived Feb. 3,2011 in Manila for her concert 'Number Ones—Up Close and Personal World Tour' on Feb. 4, 2011 at the Plenary Hall of the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC). I read from a column that she chose a smaller venue (PICC is not that bad) instead of a doing her concert at Araneta Coliseum (the Big Dome) because she wants to be more intimate with the audience. The last time she was in the Philippines was around 1995 and she is super excited to be back.

NOW, what did my hometown, the Philippines do to get Ms. Jackson (if you are Nasty) to open her tour there? I love my country and all but im just super jealous!!!

I think there was a challenge on her website(?) months ago on what would your city do for Janet Jackson to make a stop for her tour in your city? This is what Seattle did ...



Come on now Janet! haha!!!

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment