7.06.2011

Seattle Pride 2011


I loved being able to spend Gay Pride this year in Seattle after celebrating it in San Francisco for 2 consecutive years.

I was able to view the parade (although I came late... As usual) 6 flights up at the Andra Hotel where my friend Anthony Reyes a suite for his birthday. Very timely, right?
I'll gather more pictures later on from friends pic collection of the weekend but just wanted to start it off with this picture I took from my iPhone. Love love love this shot. I'll update this entry the more I get more pictures of the best captured moments and pics of mwah later.

...I totally forgot that this flag was stolen later in the night. Please read http://www.sgn.org/sgnnews39_26/page3.cfm for details. And whoever did it, please have the heart to return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment