3.27.2013

USAV Puget Sound Region


Just wanted to make a quick post of this pics taken from the two separate USAV tournaments we played at. Our team name is DTF (figure it out), such a bunch of fun people to play with with no drama
 (well not until later from other people. LOL!).

(L-R) Dylan, Chris, ChaCha, Rick, Cody, Gabe, Ronald and Nack (Bottom)

(L-R) Brian, Fred, Nack, Dylan, ChaCha, Jaquan, Cedric

We won Gold on A/BB Division on both tournaments and we are super happy with that.It's nice to just get in the court and enjoy what all enjoy doing together. Team Chemistry is a must and eventhough we all don't play together as a team, we found that chemistry and built it up progressively. 

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

Current Knick-Knacks...
  • I think I'm getting sick. Went to bed last night with a lil sinus and headache. Ugh!
  • I'm not sure if I should be excited for league tonight since my knee is not in a good condition and I haven't played in like 3 weeks.
  • I can't wait for the weekend. I don't know why
  • I stepped up and training somebody new at work since she is not learning anything from the previous one. Lol!
  • I'm CRAVING SUSHI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment