1.09.2011

Seahawks FEVER!!!


I cant believe I'm blogging about football but I just have to (i guess-LOL!) Just like a lot of people on my facebook friends list, I don't follow football regularly but then i chose to watch it on a perfect timing.

The Seahawks played the New Orleans Saints yesterday and both teams came to play. I don't know the "football terms" so I'm not gonna try to explain what happened. LOL! I dont even have to say it but we all agree that the touchdown made running back Marshawn Lynch was definitely the play of the match.




Should i expect the same result in their future games? Hopefully YES! But do i expect myself to watch another game? Maybe ... haha!

Great job Seahawks! Oh and yah, great job to the 12th man - the fans! I really think Seattle has one of the craziest fans in any kind of sports.


I took this pic after the game. Its my view outside my apartment window. Even without watching the game, I would know if they made a touchdown coz they would blast fireworks everytime. I got into the game so much last night that i didnt had the chance to take a picture of the final fireworks for the win. But instead i just took a pic after the match while the fans was really getting loud and the usual traffic after every game. Last night was extra loud of course. Haha!

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment