1.18.2011

Bekimon series: Mudak and Junakis says HI!



I was so excited when Mudak finally announced who is behind the voice of Junakis. I was on vacation down in New Orleans so I didnt have time to check on my youtube subscriptions yet. And to my surprise, the Bekimon series on YouTube posted a video of Mudak and Junakis (Darwin Taylo) saying HI! to the fans. It got interrupted by another celebrity and I'm pretty sure he is famous but I dont know him. haha!

Junakis seems shy which is pretty cute! Im pretty sure the fans loves him more now that there's a face behind Junakis' voice! Hi Darwin!

I really like this 2 together. I enjoy what they do and hopefully they keep up with it! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Marco of Saudi ArabiaJanuary 19, 2011 at 3:13 AM

    thanks for sharing this. awesome!

    ReplyDelete